Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character's information...

Go down

My character's information... Empty My character's information...

Post  Zincrow Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:21 am

Username: Look up then right idiot...
Species: Well I think I'm human...
Allegiance: Neutral...
Element: None...
Masterly: Swords...

Strength: 20
Speed: 10
Defense: 15
Magic: 0
Magical Defense or M.D.: 5

-Skills-
Z-Blade pistol: Zincrow shoots his blade out of his handle to attack from a distance... then the blade reappears back on the handle...
Yin-Yang blast: Zincrow summons a Yin-Yang bomb that'll blow in 10 seconds in a 125 ft radius...
Z-Shield: Zincrow brings out his shield (Which he hates very much...) to increase his defense by 10 but decrease his speed by 5...

Personal quote: Interesting...

Now let me explain some things...

Strength... this sums up your melee damage... 0= You can't deal melee damage... 1-10= Weak damage... 11-20= Average damage... 21-30= Strong melee damage... 31-49= Extremely powerful melee damage 50= Unbeatable strength...

Speed... this of course sums up your movement... 0= You can't move at all... 1-10= Average speed of a human... 11-20= Average speed of a wolf... 21-30= Average speed of a jet... 31-49= The speed of sound... 50= The speed of light...

Defense... this sums the total amount of melee protection and also your total health... 0= You should be dead right now... Hp= none... 1-10= Average defense of the human body... Hp= minor... 11-20= Stronger defense... Hp= Average... 21-30= Armor like skin... Hp= High... 31-49= Tank like skin... Hp= Extremely high... 50= Unmatchable defense... Hp= Almost endless...

Magic... this is for magical attacks... 0= No magical abilities... 1-10= Very little magic... 11-20= Average amount of magic... 21-30= Large amount of magic... 31-49= Master at magic with extremely large amount of magic... 50= Expert at magic with unlimited amount of magic...

Magical Defense... protection for magical damage... 0= you're screwed if you battle a magician... 1-10= Average magical defense for any living thing... 11-20= Strong magical defense... 21-30= Powerful magical defense... 31-49= better fight me with melee damage... or you're screwed... 50= No magic can hurt me!
Zincrow
Zincrow
Admin
Admin

http://zincrow.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down